December 2011 Music

The Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls
Clear Creek Missionary Baptist Church Congregation - Prayer (excerpt) / Prayer (excerpt) / I Love the Lord
Dee Dee Warwick - Foolish Fool
Dirty Beaches - True Blue // Lord Knows Best
Frankie Karl - Don't Be Afraid Misogyny never sounded so sweet!
Hallelujah Chorus - I've Got to Find A Way
Ike & Tina Turner - I Can't Believe What You Say (For Seeing What You Do)
Jimi Hendrix - Angel This song is not from it but I just learned about the existence of the Black Gold tapes, home recordings that were long thought lost but recently rediscovered and presumed to be the sketches for what was to be his next album. 
Jimmy Holiday - How Can I Forget
Lost Generation - The Sly, Slick, & the Wicked
The Lovelites - Love So Strong // Oh My Love // Come And Get It
Neon Indian - Heart: Attack // Polish Girl
Paul Revere & the Raiders (feat. Mark Lindsay) - Rain, Sleet, Snow
Smithstonian - Mississippi Mud
Terry Callier - Cotton Eyed Joe
Van McCoy - Mr DJ
The Velvet Angels - I'm In Love
Additionally:

No comments: